GENERAL RULE OF THUMB WHEN COOKING BURGERS
- Always cook to a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Do not over-flip, do not press down on the burgers, or prick with a fork as precious juices will be lost.
- Allow patties to defrost properly, thawed patties will cook more evenly, will be juicier and better tasting
- For ideas on the Ultimate burger recipes, visit www.zaiqabrand.com
Outdoor Grill Method:
- Preheat grill to medium-low (325 degrees Fahrenheit for a gas grill).
- Place frozen patties on the preheated grill and cook about 5 minutes on each side (for thawed patties cook about 3 minutes on each side) or until the meat reaches an internal
temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place frozen burgers in a heated pan over medium heat.
- Cook for about 6 minutes on each side (for thawed patties cook about 4 minutes on each side), or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Shipped in a temperature controlled box. Cost of box is $25 + Shipping Charges. Each cooler box can hold between 2-4 Angus Beef Burger Patty boxes. Temperature controlled products will not be shipped with regular products. Please order this product on its own.